MPVA has a resource library at the Michigan Headquarters that is available to all of our members. In addition to publications on a variety of disability and veterans topics, there is a computer with Internet access, and the many publications and pamphlets are available by contacting the chapter office at (248) 476-9000. There may be a shipping and handling fee for some items.
Below are publications which may be downloaded free of charge.
Rollin' Times - a publication of the Michigan Chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- Handbook for Design VA Pamphlet 26-13 (Accessible Homes) (66.7KB pdf)
- Bladder Management for Adults with Spinal Cord Injury: A Clinical Practice Guideline for Health-Care Providers (1.0MB pdf)
- Preservation of Upper Limb Function Following Spinal Cord Injury: A Clinical Practice Guideline for Health-Care Professionals (470KB pdf)
- Respiratory Management Following Spinal Cord Injury: A Clinical Practice Guideline for Health-Care Professionals (297KB pdf)
- Elliott-Larson Civil Rights Act (56.3KB pdf)
- Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act (64.8KB pdf)