There are many benefits to becoming a member of MPVA. Even if you are not a paralyzed veteran, there are plenty of ways to become involved!
Some of the benefits to membership include:
- Subscription to Rollin’ Times, our bi-monthly newsletter
- Admission to most MPVA events, including our picnic, awards banquet and holiday party
- Opportunities to participate in MPVA’s sports and recreation events
- Access to a variety of resources on living with spinal cord injury or disease, including access to the library at our Novi headquarters
MPVA has three membership classifications:
- Life members: Veterans with spinal cord injury or disease
- Associate members: People who believe in MPVA's mission, but are not eligible for life membership
- Corporate members: Corporations and other nonprofit organizations who support MPVA
If you have any questions about the membership process, please call 1-800-638 MPVA (in Michigan only), or 248-476-9000, or email Jaclyn Kochis.
Please mail your completed form to:Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America
40550 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48375